This small mound, directly south of Mound 42, was first noted on the Moorehead 1923 map, although there it is numbered 78. In his 1929 map, Moorehead changed it to Mound 73.
This mound appears to be indicated on the Thomas Map of 1894 with a height of 10 feet (3.05 meters), and on the Peterson-McAdams Map of 1906 it has a height of 5 feet (1.5 meters). Moorehead describes it as a long mound with its east-west axis much longer than the north-south. No dimensions are given. There are no indications of any excavations having taken place in it. It is indicated today by a slight elevation under the area of the west entrance to the former Falcon Drive-In Theater.