Mound 80 on the Moorehead Map of 1923 is numbered 75 on the 1929 map. In textual references to Mound 80 in his various publications, he was apparently also referring to what he later numbered Mound 75 (see discussion above of Mound 75). However, on his 1929 map, he shows a mound numbered 80 between the railroad tracks and Mound 64. It is shown as a small, circular mound, and the nature of the drafting indicates that it was added after the map’s completion. The only indication we have of Mound 80 is on this map. Moorehead’s number is retained on the UWM Map; perhaps some other confirming evidence for this mound can be found in the future.