YOUR SUPPORT HELPS FUND THE FOLLOWING
We acquired another parcel bringing our total of parcels to 57 that have been transferred to the State for preservation, some including complete or partial mounds.
2016 excavations at the site expanded the understanding of the East Palisade, Mound 34, and Compound D in conjunction with the University of Bologna, Italy Investigations.
- Record breaking attendance for Archaeology Day and Kids Day.
- Boeing Grant received to fund two outreach events.
- Over 330 school groups visit Museum and away talks.
Keeping Cahokia Mounds relevant is a
constant effort. Utilizing online advertising
along with traditional approaches
allows us to connect to a broad
demographic and bring visitors to the
site. All marketing efforts are fully
funded with money raised by the
Society via dues, donations, and grants.
Become a Sustaining Donor with a Recurring Gift
- $25 or more One-Time Donation will receive a multifunctional tool
- $100 or more One-Time Donation will receive a Cahokia Mounds DVD
- $250 or more will One-Time Donation will receive both gifts (multifunctional tool & Cahokia Mounds DVD)