Patrick does not show a mound near Mound 58, but Moorehead does on his 1929 map. After 1900, a mound is shown in that location on the Peterson-McAdams Map with a height of 10 feet (3.05 meters). Moorehead (1923: 39) incorrectly referred to Mound 54 as Mound 74. The UWM Map suggests that what Moorehead numbered 74 was a terrace extending toward the west from Mound 58. The earlier air photos and other maps indicate that a house had been built on Mound 74, and it may be that this mound is merely a reshaping of Mound 58 for construction of the house at the turn of the century.